PATHOGENS WITH ECONOMIC IMPORTANCE FOR TOMATO CROPS GROWING IN THE FIELD AND THEIR CONTROL

Published in Scientific Papers. Series B, Horticulture, Volume LXII
Written by Iuliana MÂNDRU, Marcel COSTACHE, Dorel HOZA, Stelica CRISTEA

During 2017, at the RDIFG Vidra, was organized a bifactorial experience, placed on the subdivision parcels method, with 12 variants and 4 repetitions, using Pontica 102 tomato variety. During the growing period on tomatoes have been identified following pathogens on foliage: Pseudomonas syringae pv. tomato, Xanthomonas campestris pv. vesicatoria, Alternaria porri f. sp. solani, Fulvia fulva and Phytophthora infestans. Their attack has influenced production in terms of quantity and quality. In order to reduce yield losses, different treatment variants were tested using the following fungicide-bactericids: copper hydroxide 50% (Copper Max 50 WP 0.25%), chlorothalonil 500 g/l (Bravo 500 SC 0.2%), azoxystrobin 200 g/l - difenoconazole 125 g/l (Ortiva Top 0.1%), iprovalicarb 8.4% + Cu of oxychloride 40% (Melody Compact 49 WG 0.2%), difenoconazole 250 g/l (Score 250 SC 0.05%), copper hydroxide with 50% metallic Cu (Champ 77 WG 0.25%), metiram 80% (Polygram DF 0.2%), dimethomorph 9% + mancozeb 60% (Acrobat MZ 69 WG 0.2%), mefenoxam 4% + macozeb 64% (Ridomil Gold MZ 68 WG 0.25%), mancozeb 80% (Dithane M 45 WP 0.2%). Foliar fertilizers have also been used Crop Max 0.3%, Agroleaf Power Total (20.20.20) 0.5% and Agroleaf Power HK (15.10.31) 0.5%.

[Read full article] [Citation]

MANDRU I., COSTACHE M., HOZA D., CRISTEA S. 2018, PATHOGENS WITH ECONOMIC IMPORTANCE FOR TOMATO CROPS GROWING IN THE FIELD AND THEIR CONTROL. Scientific Papers. Series B, Horticulture, Volume LXII, Print ISSN 2285-5653, 499-506.


The publisher is not responsible for the opinions published in the Volume. They represent the authors’ point of view.
© 2012 SCIENTIFIC PAPERS. Series B. Horticulture. All Rights Reserved. To be cited: SCIENTIFIC PAPERS. Series B. Horticulture
Powered by INTEL TECH DEVELOPMENT.